Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: off topic.. o-o; Going away

  1. #1
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ehh.. uhm... i dunno whether it's okay to post this... but i'm going away for a month and i think i'm probably not going to have access to a computer.

    *is sitting at home waiting to leave*

    I don't like travelling, but myeh. I'm going home to Singapore to visit my family. ._.;; waah.. uhm.. well.. i guess that's all..

    bye!! o-o;;

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm since i post random stuff all the time...i think its perfectly ok!!! anyways...hope u have fun on your trip.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mikochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ciao! and buy lots of manga! lol

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think they're really much in the way of posting guidelines here ;P

    -Reikou

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Guidlines? What are those? XD

    Anyways I hope you have a fun and safe trip ^_^

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I know this is a little off topic..and its not about me going away or anything ^.^;; But I woundering if someone could help me here...
    I just scanned my comp with Norton Antivirus 04 and it found these Adware stuff on my comp..it screws up my webbrowser and changes it automatically and a bunck of other ones...now when it is done scanning it can't quaratine(sp) them so I have to delete them..but they won't delete either..so I don't know how to get ride of these Adware virus..so I don't know if I have to delet them by going into safe mode or if I have to find them and delete them one by one..but the thing is if I need to delete them one by one how would i find the file there in? But if anyone has and ideas i'm up for them ^^;

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Snaps.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    have fun in singapore miyun! sometimes being away from something you love only helps to strengthen the bond...i'm sure your computer will miss you very much.

    to yaoi manga girl:

    you will most probably have to put your computer in safe mode to find and delete them. i had the same problem not long ago...don't remember much. too tramatizing. anyway, hope this didn't get to you too late [img]smile.gif[/img] .

  8. #8
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm late but have a nice trip Miyun! And good aniversary as well! ^^ I don't know if it's your true date, but there is a birthday cake next to your nick and I gues it's hostboard's way of saying it! ^0^

    Snaps: Welcome on Board! ^__~

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Snaps.


    Hehe thank you!! I have tried it and I got rid of some of them >___< I think there is like 5 left..argh stupid computers..but yet so lovely >.>
    Anyways thank you!! I hope I could get rid of them all!!

    And welcome to the messege board ^0^

  10. #10
    Inactive Member whuRu's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Singapore! Hot damn! You lucky little girl. Make sure you buy tons of cute stuff. And eat the food. *drools*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •